Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas Special Edition: Day 1-- Time to start the Christmas Edition!

Hello! And welcome to the first day of our Christmas Special Edition!

If you missed last week's post, you should know that this is a week? Two-week? One and a half week? celebration of Christmas, from today, December the 22nd, 2014, to January 1st, 2015!

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo! Hey, Leo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up!

What?! Why?! Is it Christmas?!!!!--- I mean, what is it now?

 Well, no, but it's time to begin our Christmas week on your blog?

Do we have to? 

What do you mean, "Do we have to?" Of course we have to! Come on, up you get, and pose by the Christmas tree, please.

Nooooooo...

But I don't want to. Go away.

 Come on Leo, please?


No.

Okay, then I'll post pictures of my friend's kittens.

No, wait!

Yeah?

Fine, what do you want?

What...?
Let me take a photo!

Fine, just one.

See what I have to suffer through?
 Look how cute you look!

Sure...whatever you say. Can I go back to bed now?

Fine...

-Christina and Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment