Sunday 14 December 2014

Just a Quick Update!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I didn't post at all this week! I was on vacation and had no internet. However, I'm back now~and I have some special news!

Leo: Blog of a Not-so-Young Cat is nearing its first Christmas! We are at exactly 2396 pageviews! I couldn't be happier! It's amazing how much this blog has grown! Thanks to all of you guys, we are having our very first Christmas Special! Here at Leo: Boansoyc, we love Christmas and New Year's Eve, so beginning on the December 22nd, and all the way until January 1st, 2015 , I will post special, Christmas Edition pictures of Leo!

Here's a sneak peek, just for you!
I am not impressed.

Personally (Catally, as well), Leo and I celebrate New Year's Eve, so don't be surprised if you see a spike in posts at 11PM (EST) on December 31st!

That's all for me for now!!!

See you tomorrow!

-Christina

Can we reach 3000 pageviews before the end of the year?
8 days until the start of the Christmas Special Edition!



No comments:

Post a Comment