Saturday 4 January 2014

Arghhhhh!

I'm so mad! Meow! Meowmeowmeowmeow!

One of my humans(my pets) always has some random other humans coming over to MY house! I mean, who gave my pets the right to invite other filthy humans to my house! And the worst part is, they treat me like a toy! Yes, you heard me correctly, those idiots grab me and shake me and basically treat me like a pet! The nerve of them!

Now, I don't even like it when people start picking me up (well, there is one exception), but this was bordering on insolence! They grabbed me by my paws! Helloooooo! Personal space, please!

They dragged me around and petted me, but since I'm so good and kind, I didn't bite or scratch them. However, my patience is growing short. One day, they will take it too far and have to face my wrath!

They're back and dragging me around again, and saying what a cute cat I am.

Cute...cute...cute?!!!

I'm a self-respecting, independent, wise cat! I am most certainly NOT cute!

Just go away, all of you! A young cat like me needs his beauty sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment