Tuesday 19 August 2014

Tomorrow is the first day of MSLB!!

I know, I know, I haven't posted in the past 2 weeks. However, I have something extra special cooked up for you for tomorrow! It'll be a week-long NOT-SO-YOUNG-CAT MID-SUMMER LEO BONANZA (with tons of hyphens)!!! It'll be a celebration in honour of Leo. As you can probably guess, Leo gave me his approval. Woo woo! You will see this event referred to as MSLB, from now on, as the full name is TOO long, and I'm lazy. Come ON!!! I have a right to be lazy, living with a cat who hardly moves.

It's a celebration of everything Leo,including tidbits of interesting (and funny) bits from his kittenhood, and many photos and videos in every post from August 20-August 27.

First post in our Mid-Summer Bonanza will be tomorrow!


-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment