Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas Special Edition--Day 3: Christmas Eve!






It's Christmas Eve, and Leo is happy (I think) to be under the Christmas tree! It's time to open some presents! I got Leo a brand new cat toy! What did you get me, Leo?

I got you the best present ever...me!

You?

Have you never heard the song "All I want for Christmas is you"?

I have, but--

Exactly. So here I am! 

Leo, you're supposed to give actual presents, not yourself...

Hah! Who invented that? You're just being selfish and self-conceited! 

Whatever you say, Leo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry early Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

Wake up, sleepyhead. I have to put the tinsel on the tree!

That present is for me, right?

What now?

Wipe that smirk off your face, Leo....


I'll see you tomorrow~for Christmas Day!

-Leo and Christina

 

No comments:

Post a Comment