Thursday 13 March 2014

Paws, paws, paws, and... a surly cat.

Dear Readers,

Meow! I hope you're enjoying Leo's rants about his so-called horrible life. Believe me when I say that he is the insolent one, not me. However, I'd like to thank everyone who has viewed this blog and helped it grow! Leo may not admit it, but I can hear him purring with delight whenever there is a new comment or more views. So, many thanks!

 However, I'd also like to straighten out a few things...that Leo says.

1. He is OLD, no matter what he says. He's 86 in cat years!
2. He is the rude and insolent one.
3. Leo never eats anything in his food bowl. If you give him chicken, he'll beg for fish, and vice versa.
4. He is cute, even if he doesn't think so. Especially his toes!


Which brings me to this photo I took today:
Look at those little paws!!!!




Like many other cat lovers, I absolutely love his sweet little paw pads. They're like perfect jellybeans. And I hate to admit it(okay, no, I don't hate to admit it), but that fur fascinates me. I do believe he is a tabby. Maybe not exactly your typical coloring, but still tabby. Leo is a no-breed, so his fur doesn't have any limits. The top of the paws is white but the bottom is a mixture of light ginger and white, and that random little spot of brown! If you were wondering, this is his front left paw.

Unfortunately, this sweet little paw actually belongs to a very surly-looking cat.


The sweet little paw!!


The surly-looking cat.


Hopefully I'll be able to get back to you soon...I think Leo's waking up.

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment