Friday 22 August 2014

Pussyfoot and Cupcake!

Hi everyone! We interrupt this program to bring you NEWS! My best friend Skyla Colette has just opened a blog about her two kittens! They have lots to say!

Hah! I'd like to know how stupid, insignificant, kittens are better than ME! LEO! Hah! Preposterous! 
Leo, you were a kitten too.
I? A kitten? Hah! Stupid! I'm a perfect healthy cat at the peak of his strength!
Sure...could you please stop saying HAH! every other sentence if you really feel the need to vent?
Hah! Me? NEVER! HAH! 
Leo, if they are so "stupid", why do you talk about them so much?
I? I d-d-don't. Where'd you get THAT IDEA?? 


Okay, okay, fine...they ARE pretty awesome...but I'm still better, right?
Oh, Leo.

Okay, this may or may not take a while. For now, enjoy Blog of Pussyfoot (oh and Cupcake too)!!!
kookykittens.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment