Friday 22 August 2014

Under-appreciation

I don't get this. After I was done in the litter box, I carefully kicked out exactly 500g of litter around my litter box in an intricate, beautiful formation. I then proceeded to trap some litter between my paws, and spread my paws at exactly the right moments to make wonderful, lovely decorations to disguise their horrible, scratched up (not my fault) black carpet. Sure, it's nice to scratch on, but that's not the point.
ANYWAY, as I stepped back to admire by handiwork, THE STUPID, INSOLENT SERVANTS I took in so long ago (oh what a mistake that was) yelled "Leo! You tracked litter all through the house!" and uttered disgusting things while they vacuumed up my Masterpiece.

HOW COULD THEY? They don't appreciate my art! Hah! It's the same with my kibble. Nothing makes me angrier than watching them feast on roasted chicken while I get tasteless, disgusting, "hairball control"dry kibble, and sometimes some sort of pasty meat. It's actually quite delicious, but you know what I mean. Hair ball Control! Hah! A) it's a beautiful work of art, B) They're the ones who need Hairball Control, what with the strands of hair EVERYWHERE! I was going to post a lovely picture, but Miss I-am-so-important Christina decided SHE had the right to erase it? Why does SHE go through MY private blog anyway? I don't recall giving HER permission.

And another thing. Miss Christina I'm-so-high-and-mighty Skylarina has BRAINWASHED me into associating the scent of cooking onion with edible, marvelous meat. Now, she tempts me by frying onion WITHOUT MY meat, and then has the NERVE to look surprised and yells at me to go away and let HER eat! Hah! The nerve of her! Doesn't she know I'm always superior to her and her hunger? Why am I supposed to care if she doesn't want to eat meat for dinner? I want meat, and that's all that counts! She doesn't appreciate my genorsity of letting HER eat at all!

I am so under appreciated in this household!

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment